Earth & Water Strategies employs a wide range of strategic approaches to solve policy and operational challenges and identify new opportunities for our clients. Working with corporate, institutional, NGO and municipal clients, E&W Strategies focuses on several key areas.
- Government Affairs and Public Policy – Our professionals work with executive and legislative branches, as well as state and municipal bodies, to shape policy and regulations and advocate on behalf of our clients’ interests.
- Environment, Health and Safety Compliance - Our experts help clients evaluate, stress test, and custom develop pro-active compliance programs to consistently produce high level results and rapidly support clients’ responses to any government oversight or facility incident.
- Internal Investigations - Investigators with deep public sector experience undertake a variety of investigations for our clients in response to government inquiries, internal disclosures, or external due diligence requests in order to best position a client with regulators while minimizing internal or third party risk.
- Crisis Management – With years of involvement navigating major crises ranging from catastrophic operational events to congressional and media scrutiny, E&W is uniquely positioned to advise organizations on effectively preparing for crises, mitigating potential impacts, and directly responding on behalf of clients to such events when they arise.
- Project Finance – Our water experts and infrastructure experts provide strategic, financing and development strategies to identify and implement the best options to meet our clients’ growth and business objectives - - be it a major capital project, or evaluating the risks and rewards of various sized project financing options.